Melanoma: Best Practices, Barriers to Care, and Emerging Therapies
Posted by...Bernard Sklar, MD.
CME Credit Hours...1.0.
CME Credits Awarded by....ScientiaCME.
Instruction Type...Slide-Video Lectures.
Target Audience...Healthcare professionals specializing in: oncology, dermatology, family medicine, internal medicine, or those who otherwise commonly care for patients with malignant melanoma.
CME Credit Expires...Two years after release.
By the end of Melanoma: Best Practices, Barriers to Care, and Emerging Therapies
, you will be able to:
• 1. Describe challenges to effective diagnosis and prevention of malignant melanoma.
• 2. Identify present and emerging treatment strategies for melanoma, weighing their risk-benefit profiles in the setting of patient cases.
• 3. Recognize the appropriate therapeutic choices in individual patients with based on their demographic and clinical characteristics, applying them to patient cases.
• 4. Discuss emerging therapies and their potential place(s) in therapy in melanoma.
• 5. Describe barriers to care in the treatment of melanoma and develop strategies to ameliorate them.