- A Comprehensive Review: Oakstone Clinical Update
Posted by...Bernard Sklar, MD.
Radiation Oncology CME Credit Hours...26.25.
CME Credits Awarded by....Oakstone Publishing, LLC.
Cost...........Prices vary according to the format, from $1095 or $1195.
month's special offers on Board Reviews and CME
Instruction Type...Slide-Video Lectures.
Format...Online Video, Video - DVD & MP4; Digital-Video Stream, MP3 Download.
Target Audience...Radiation oncologists in practice and Radiation oncology residents and fellows.
Educational material Updated...November 15, 2016.
Expiration of CME credit...November 15, 2019.
Topics covered in Radiation Oncology
include: New Modalities, Central Nervous System Tumors, Head and Neck Tumors, Thoracic Tumors, Upper Gastrointestinal Tumors, Liver Stereotactic Body Radiation Therapy, Soft Tissue Sarcomas. Lymphomas and many others.
After studying Radiation Oncology
, you will be better able to:
• Define the initial clinical evaluation of a patient - using physical exam, history, relevant diagnostic studies, and communication with referring and other physicians involved
• Formulate effective and curative palliative treatment goals
• Describe and manage informed consent
• Organize patient education
• Apply treatment planning
• Use clinically appropriate treatment aids
• Formulate appropriate dosages
• Discuss effective delivery of treatment