Superbones Superwounds West 2018 Conference, Aria Resort, Las Vegas, NV - Oct 18-20, 2018
Posted by: Bernard Sklar, MD
When: October 18 - 20, 2018
Location: Aria Resort & Casino
Where: 3730 So. Las Vegas Blvd., Las Vegas, NV 89158
Podiatry CME Credit Hours: Estimated 16
CME Credits Awarded by: New York College of Podiatric Medicine
FREE to Residents
$99 for Alliance Partners
Format: Live Meeting with live demonstration procedures and participant-faculty interactions.
Target Audience: Podiatrists
Subjects covered by Superbones Superwounds West 2018
Tarsal Tunnel Syndrome Total Ankle Replacement, Role of Oxygen in Healing, Peripheral Arterial Disease, Acute vs Chronic Hallus Varus, Reconstructing the Charcot Foot, Latest Advances in Hammertoe Correction, Endovascular Management of the Ischemic Foot, Surgical Management of Diabetic Foot Infections and more.
Upon completion of the Superbones Superwounds West 2018
, you will be able to:
• Identify and demonstrate the epidemiology and pathophysiology of lower extremity diseases focusing on nail, skin and disorders of bone and soft tissue.
• Identify the etiopathogenesis and basic principles of wound care and their importance in managing chronic lower extremity wounds.
• Understand the classification of infected wounds based on thorough examination and demonstrate appropriate management.
• Recognize the presentations of complex diabetic and non-diabetic foot and ankle deformities along with their underlying pathogenesis and biomechanical perturbations.
• Demonstrate the repositioning and stabilization of these deformities with various internal and external fixation techniques and technologies.
• Evaluate and comprehend evidence-based outcome data for the treatment of disorders of the diabetic and non-diabetic lower limb.