Pediatric Care Series - Diagnosis and Management of Behavior and Development: Oakstone Clinical Update
Posted by...Bernard Sklar, MD.
Pediatrics CME Credit Hours...10.0.
CME Credits Awarded by....Oakstone.
Cost...........Prices vary according to the format, from $495 to $795.
month's special offers on Board Reviews and CME
Instruction Type...Slide-Video Lectures.
Format...Online Video, Audio CD, Streaming Video and Combination
Target Audience...Pediatricians, Family Physicians, Pediatrics Residents, Family Medicine Residents, Physician Assistants and Nurse Practitioners in Pediatrics and Family Medicine.
Educational material last updated...December 31, 2016.
Expiration of CME credit...December 31, 2019.
Topics covered by Diagnosis and Management of Behavior and
Common Communication Issues in Outpatient Pediatrics, Speech Delay, Autism, Disruptive Behavior Problems in Children, Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder, Childhood Obesity, Anemia and many others.
Reviewing Diagnosis and Management of Behavior and
will help you to:
• Identify and effectively manage common developmental and behavioral disorders in children
• Recognize the red flags and symptoms for severe childhood disorders
• Effectively communicate and collaborate with patients' families
• Obtain the latest knowledge on common developmental and behavioral issues in children
• Apply new information to everyday pediatrics care, improving diagnostic accuracy and management decisions