Pediatric Care Series - Dermatology: Oakstone Clinical Update
Posted by...Bernard Sklar, MD.
Pediatric Dermatology CME Credit Hours....10.
CME Credits Awarded by....Oakstone Publishing, LLC.
Cost....$595 to $795 depending on which format(s) you choose.
Instruction Type...Slide-Video Lectures.
Formats...Online Video, DVD, Audio MP3 CD or Combinations.
Target Audience...This activity is intended for primary care clinicians, including but not limited to pediatricians, family physicians, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, and nurses.
Educational material last updated....October 30, 2016.
CME Credit Expires...October 30, 2019.
Topics covered in Pediatric Care Series -
Atopic Dermatitis, Molluscum, Hemangiomas and Vascular Anomalies, Pediatric Dermatology Emergencies/Skin Infections, Sports-Related Skin Disorders, Acne, Scar Pathophysiology, Hair Disorders in Children and many more.
Reviewing Pediatric Care Series -
will help you to:
• Recognize serious skin infections
• Minimize antibiotic resistance and treatment failures
• Identify reaction patterns that can arise in response to viral syndromes
• Select topical agents appropriate for management of skin infections like atopic dermatitis
• Prevent spread of communicable skin infections
• Formulate acne treatment plans while avoiding antibiotic resistance