Comprehensive Review of Pain Medicine
Posted by...Bernard Sklar, MD.
Pain Management CME Credit Hours...34.
CME Credits Awarded by...Oakstone Publishing, LLC.
Cost...........$1295 to $1695 depending on which formats you choose.
See this month's
special offers on Board Reviews and CME
Instruction Type...Slide-Video Lectures.
Format...Online Video or Audio CD.
Target Audience...Pain Physicians or Primary Care and middle-level practitioners interested in improving their chronic pain expertise or requiring courses for renewing licensure.
Educational material last updated...June 30, 2015.
Expiration of CME credit...June 30, 2018.
addressed in Comprehensive Review of Pain Medicine
Small Fiber Neuropathy, Chronic Pain, Acute Pain, Integrative Medicine, Pain Pathways,
Medical Marijuana, Palliative Care, Intrathecal Pharmacotherapy, Opioid Dependence, Opioid-Induced Constipation, Spine Surgery and many others.
After completing Comprehensive Review of Pain Medicine
, you will be able to:
• Describe the pathophysiology of pain and common diagnoses found in a chronic pain population
• Describe general treatment principles, including psychological and rehabilitative approaches
• Identify improved risk management approaches to the prescribing of controlled substances and diversion-resistant formulations
• Provide multidisciplinary treatment plans in collaboration with other specialists
• Reexamine current approaches and understand alternate treatments including the use of medical marijuana