Society of Neuroradiology (ASNR)
Posted by...Bernard Sklar, MD.
CME Credit hours....0.5 to 1.5 hours per course; most are 0.5 hour; about 72
courses offering about 100 hours (hours not counted).
CME Credits Awarded by....ASNR.
Cost for Credit....Free to members of ASNR; $15 to $45 for nonmembers.
Instruction Type....Streaming -Video with Slide accompaniment.
Target Audience....RADIOLOGY, NEUROLOGY, NEUROSURGERY.
Educational material last updated....2013.
Financial Support...None stated.
You will now find about 70 self-assessment courses, each
offering 0.5 to 1.5 hours. Some recent topics are:
• Cerebral Dural Arteriovenous Fistulae: Diagnosis
• Advanced Neuroimaging of Response and of Progression Following Anti-Angiogenic Therapy
• Preclinical Alzheimer's Dementia: A New Frontier in Treatment Trials
• Viruses: Difficulties in Diagnosing Viruses by Imaging
• Challenges and Opportunities in Imaging the Complex Pediatric Patient
• Advanced Imaging and Non-FDG PET for Differentiating True From Pseudo-Progression