Hospital Medicine CME Online Bundle: Clinical Update - Journal Summaries - $400 Amazon.com Gift Card
40th Annual Intensive Review of Internal Medicine: Harvard Medical School and Brigham and Women's Hospital Board Review
Posted by...Bernard Sklar, MD.
Internal Medicine CME Credit Hours...83 and 83 MOC points in the American Board of Internal Medicine''s (ABIM) Maintenance of Certification (MOC) program. This course also meets these Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education (ACGME) Competencies: Patient Care and Procedural Skills, Medical Knowledge, Practice-Based Learning and Improvement.
CME Credits Awarded by....Harvard Medical School.
Cost...........$1095 to $1695 depending on your choice of audio or video formats.
Instruction Type...Slide-Video Lectures.
Formats...Online Video, Video CD, Audio CD, USB.
Target Audience...Clinical and academic internists, pediatricians, and primary care physicians/trainees preparing for ABIM internal medicine certification/recertification examinations and/or seeking a comprehensive update in internal medicine and its subspecialties.
Educational material last updated...October 1, 2017.
Expiration of CME credit...January 31, 2020.
Ace the ABIM Board Examinations with the 40th Annual Intensive Review of Internal Medicine
from Harvard Medical School. This course is specifically oriented to preparing you for the Board Examinations.
Acute Kidney Injury, Chronic Kidney Disease, Hypercoagulable States and New Anticoagulants, Board Review in Hematology, Acute and Chronic Pancreatitis, Prostate and Bladder Cancer, Cardiology Overview for the Boards and many others.
After viewing the 40th Annual Intensive Review of Internal Medicine
, you will be better able to:
• Apply current/recommended guidelines in clinical practice
• Perform differential diagnosis of complex clinical presentations
• Identify/integrate current therapeutic options for specific disorders, including end-of-life care
• Review and interpret up-to-date literature relevant to clinical practice
• Describe pathophysiology as it applies to management of clinical problems
• Apply knowledge gained to the ABIM certification/recertification examinations