The Brigham Board Review in Oncology: Brigham and
Women's Hospital and Oakstone Board Review
Posted by...Bernard Sklar, MD,
Oncology CME Credit Hours...31.25.
CME Credits Awarded by....Oakstone Publishing, LLC.
Cost...........Prices vary according to the formats you choose, from
$1395 to $1895.
month's special offers on Board Reviews and CME
Instruction Type...Slide-Video Lectures.
Format...Streaming Video, Video DVD, Video MP4, Audio CD, Audio MP3 DVD.
Target Audience...This course is designed to provide Hematologists, Oncologists, Hematology-Oncology fellows/trainees, and Internists with new knowledge and management strategies to enhance the care of their patients, as well prepare candidates for the ABIM subspecialty exam in Hematology or Medical Oncology.
Educational material last updated...June 30, 2016.
CME Credit Expires...June 30, 2019.
Topics covered by
The Brigham Board Review in
Molecular Genetics of Cancer, Cancer Drug Development, Infections in Cancer Patients, Head and Neck Cancer, Thyroid Cancer, Pancreatic and
Hepatobiliary Cancer, Renal and Bladder Cancer, Prostate Cancer and many others.
Studying The Brigham Board Review in
will better prepare you to:
• Apply current/recommended Oncology guidelines in clinical practice
• Perform differential diagnosis of complex Oncologic disorders
• Identify and apply current therapeutic options for Oncologic disorders
• Evaluate and interpret up-to-date literature relevant to Oncology
• Illustrate knowledge of pathophysiology as it applies to management of Oncology disorders
• Apply knowledge gained to the ABIM certification/recertification Oncology examinations