Virtual Prostate Summit: Evolving Treatment Paradigms in Metastatic Castration-Resistant Prostate Cancer
Live online July 27, 2016
, and available on demand through
July 27, 2017
Posted by...Bernard Sklar, MD.
Free Prostate Cancer CME Credit hours...2.0.
CME Credits Awarded by....Albert Einstein College of Medicine.
Instruction Type...Streaming Video Lecture and discussion.
Target Audiences...This program is intended for medical oncologists, urologists, and health care professionals involved in the management of patients with prostate cancer, including those with metastatic castration-resistant prostate cancer.
Educational material updated... July 27, 2016
Expiration of CME credit... July 27, 2017
Financial Support...Sanofi US.
Evolving Treatment Paradigms in Metastatic Castration-Resistant Prostate Cancer
consists of two lectures:
• Management of Metastatic Prostate Cancer - Non-Androgen Receptor-Targeted Therapies
• Androgen Receptor-Targeted Therapies - Metastatic Castration-resistant Prostate Cancer
At the conclusion of Evolving Treatment Paradigms in Metastatic Castration-Resistant Prostate Cancer
, you will be able to:
• Address barriers to the optimal use of new therapies in patients with prostate cancer
• Evaluate relative safety, efficacy, and tolerability on therapeutic options for prostate cancer and potential sequencing combinations for those patients with suboptimal
• Identify and assess relative safety, efficacy, and tolerability on therapeutic options for metastatic castration-resistant prostate cancer