Pilot for Pulmonary COPD Expert Interviews
Posted by...Bernard Sklar, MD.
Free Pulmonology CME Credit hours...0.75. (3 sections, 0.25 credits each)
CME Credits Awarded by....The France Foundation
Instruction Type...Video commentary
Target Audiences...Pulmonologists, critical care clinicians and other healthcare professionals involved in the management of patients with COPD.
Educational material updated....May 31, 2017.
Expiration of CME credit...May 31, 2018.
Financial Support...Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals.
Pilot for Pilot for Pulmonary COPD Expert Interviews
reviews topics including:
• What is the 2017 GOLD standard for managing patients with COPD?
• Stepping up or stepping down - which direction for COPD patients?
• Is the delivery system a good match for your patients with COPD?
After completing the Pilot for Pilot for Pulmonary COPD Expert Interviews
, you should be better able to:
• Examine the data and expert recommendations concerning the use of ICS in patients with COPD
• Evaluate data on the use of single and combination bronchodilators in patents with COPD
• Discuss clinical scenarios where ICS should or should not be considered