Metastatic Colorectal Cancer: Decoding Complex Treatment Algorithms through Debates and Cases
This presentation is in two parts: The first part, Treatment Controversies in Metastatic Colorectal
, live online
December 16, 2016, and available on demand through
July 31, 2017.
The second part, Examining Clinical Cases in Metastatic Colorectal
, live online January 31, 2017, and available on demand through July 31, 2017.
Posted by...Bernard Sklar, MD.
Free Oncology CME Credit hours...2.0.
CME Credits Awarded by....University of Nebraska Medical Center.
Instruction Type...Streaming Video Lecture and discussion.
Target Audiences...This program is intended for medical oncologists and other health care professionals (physicians, physicians-in-training, oncology nurses, nurse practitioners, pharmacists, physician assistants, etc.) involved or interested in the therapeutic management of patients with metastatic colorectal cancer (CRC).
Educational material updated....December 16, 2016.
Expiration of CME credit...July 31, 2017.
Financial Support...Genentech, Inc., Taiho Oncology, Inc, and Lilly.
, you will be
better able to:
• Examine the latest safety and efficacy data of available treatments in the first, second, and beyond lines for metastatic CRC
• Compare the benefits and challenges among available CRC treatments in first-, second-, and third-line settings
• Summarize the key results from the abstracts presented at the 2017 Gastrointestinal Cancers Symposium (ASCO GI)
• Evaluate and select optimal treatment algorithms for patients with metastatic CRC
• Appraise the emerging application of immunotherapy for metastatic CRC