Updates in Alzheimer's Disease: An Expert Interview Series
Posted by...Bernard Sklar, MD.
Free CME Credit Hours...0.5.
CME Credits Awarded by...Vindico Medical Education.
Cost for Credit...Free.
Instruction Type...Video Lectures.
Target Audience...Primary care providers, neurologists, gerontologists, radiologists, nuclear medicine physicians, and other health care professionals involved in the treatment of patients with
Educational material last updated...October 11th, 2016.
CME Credit Expires...October 10th, 2017.
Updates in Alzheimer's
consists of two brief lectures:
• Emerging Therapies for the Treatment of Alzheimer's Disease
• Alzheimer's Disease: Updates on Diagnostics and Early-stage Management
After competing Updates in Alzheimer's
, you should be better able to:
• Evaluate evidence-based strategies for the early diagnosis of
• Review the latest data of the pathophysiology and management strategies for pre-symptomatic and mild
• Evaluate the latest safety and efficacy data for new and emerging agents for the treatment of