Posted by...Bernard Sklar, MD.
Diabetes CME Credit Hours...18.
CME Credits Awarded by....Park Nicollet.
Cost.........$279 with $20 coupon code cmelist20
Target Audience...Primary care physicians, physician assistants, nurse practitioners,
pharmacists, dietitians and diabetes educators.
is a breakthrough method for clinician education. As an interactive online learning tool using patient-case
simulation, SiMCare Diabetes
delivers education where and when it is needed.
is designed to meet the following education objectives:
• Accurately diagnose type 1 or type 2 diabetes, hypertension, dyslipidemia and
• Adjust medication to achieve individualized care goals for blood sugars, A1C, blood pressure, LDL.
• Appropriately recommend patient self-monitoring of blood glucose (SMBG) testing.
• Provide accurate referral for specialty care.
• Identify diabetes-related comorbidities such as depression and hypoglycemia unawareness.