Posted by...Bernard Sklar, MD.
Cardiology CME Credit hours...12 monthly issues (4 hours per issue) for total of 48 hours.
CME Credits Awarded by....Audio-Digest Foundation.
Cost........... $449.89 (Online MP3) or $449 (Audio CD).
Format...Online MP3 or Audio CD.
Educational material updated monthly.
Expiration of CME credit...Three years after release.
Some current topics in
• Impact of Dronedarone Started Rapidly after Amiodarone Discontinuation;
• Revascularization or Medical Therapy Only: Lessons from COURAGE and BARI 2D;
• Stroke Risks in Atrial Fibrillation: Where Do We Stand?
• The Silent Cardiovascular Risk Factor: Low Health Literacy;
• Driving after Syncope or ICD Placement: What the Law and the Journals Say;
• Management of Patients with Frequent Appropriate and Inappropriate ICD
Unlimited CME: Audio Digest Platinum with FREE Gift